****PLEASE NOTE: FROM 18TH MAY 2018 UNTIL 20TH JULY 2018 PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH OUR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 489 908 260
Phone: +61 7 3822-3226 Mobile: +61 448 462 151 Email: email@example.com
The Friendly Chat offers affordable accommodation with:
- a choice of two bedrooms, each with own private bathroom
- ability to book entire space
- adjoining well-equipped guest kitchen and lounge
- spacious verandah overlooking a leafy garden with Bay views
- free guest WiFi
- free undercover off-street parking
- no steps to negotiate within the B&B
- NON-SMOKING environment
- Please note booked accommodation is for the exclusive use of guests only.
- Business people are welcome, but any meetings with clients must be off-site.
Please complete your requirements on the form below and the press the “continue” button. We will respond with a quote for your consideration as soon as possible. Please note that the price quoted at the bottom of the calendar may vary from the actual price. A firm price will be quoted when you submit your enquiry.
*Note to only select the number of nights you will be staying on the calendar.
*Please note that prices quoted below are based on 1-2 Adults sharing a room. The actual price may vary according to your requirements and will be confirmed at time of tentative booking.
|Guests||Queen Room (Ensuite)||King / Twin Room (Private Bathroom)|
|Per Night||Per Week||Per Night||Per Week|
|2 Adults (sharing)||$135||$798||$135||$798|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)||Entire Space: $195 per night / $980 per week|
|4 Adults||Entire Space: $225 per night / $1050 per week|
|Please note: All prices are in $AUD. Daily rates are based on 1-2 night stay.For longer stays, reduced daily rates apply. Rates do not include breakfast.|
|Breakfast can be supplied at a cost of $17.50 per person per day|
|The accommodation is set up so self-catering is a viable option.|
|Payments: Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Direct Bank Transfer (details supplied with confirmation of booking) or cash payment.|
Bookings – Terms and Conditions
In using this website and making bookings to stay with us, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions which follow. The terms and conditions for bookings form the basis of your contract with The Friendly Chat Bed and Breakfast and Self-Contained Accommodation, and outline our rights and responsibilities. The person making the booking undertakes the responsibility to meet the terms and conditions and is responsible for all other members of their party.
Please note: Booked accommodation is for exclusive use of paying guests only, and is not to be used for conducting business on the premises, as this is a private residence.
- A tentative booking may be made via phone or email:
- Phone: +61 7 3822 3226 Mobile: +61 448 462 151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirmation of the tentative booking will be sent to you via email within 24 hours.
- A deposit of the first night’s accommodation, or a current credit card number, is required in order to secure a booking. If a current credit card number is held as deposit, no amount is debited to the card before arrival.
- All credit card numbers given will be pre-authorised for validity.
- Information required at time of paying your deposit:
- Arrival & departure dates
- Type of stay – Self-Catering, Bed & Breakfast or Combination of both
- Special requests, eg. dietary requirements
- Preferred method of payment
- Number of guests & rooms required (Bed configuration if in King/Twin Room)
The guest can cancel free of charge up to 3 days before arrival.
However, in the event of a no-show or if less than 3 days’ notice has been given, then the first night’s accommodation fee will be retained by the owners, or debited from the given credit card.
If an emergency situation occurs resulting in a no-show, please contact the owners so that this can be taken into account.
If the owners have to cancel a booking, a full refund of any monies received will be provided or an alternative date for the booking sought. There will be no liability on The Friendly Chat Bed and Breakfast other than the repayment of monies received.